If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst/Fraud who will be responsible for planning, managing and leading the data discovery requirements of a fraud analytics project. This candidate will provide leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders including business and technology partners across multiple lines of business to elicit and document the high-level data flow for specific fraud metrics. The ideal candidate has solid experience in building proven relationships with senior managers.
- Lead a diverse range of stakeholders; communicate effectively by adapting style and technique to a diverse audience
- Proactively engage appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business
- Understand and clarify work packages of each assigned initiative inclusive of constraints (time, cost, people resources) and maintain a customer-centric approach
- Provide recommendations and direction based on the end-to-end customer experience when making decisions
- Lead and own the project deliverables assigned to meet the needs of the customer, employee, and business
- Assess and ensure that customer and employee experience/stakeholder impacts are appropriately managed
- Provide ongoing communication to key project stakeholders to ensure they are aware of significant changes which impact work package delivery against the overall project
- Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems while assessing options and recommendations for prompt resolution
Desired skill set:
- 8 years of solid experience in relationship building with diverse business partners and stakeholders
- 8 years of previous work experience within a project team with the ability to give updates
- 8 years of experience with computer software such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL etc.
- Proactive when engaging with business owners
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to organize plans, meetings, documentation and workflow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Fraud Detection
- Understanding databases and source identification
- Previous experience in Banking or Financial institutions
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.