Business Analyst- Power BI/Security
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst- Power BI/Security who will be responsible for supporting medium and long-term focus and the strategic priorities of the client and for management of various programs and providing in-depth written reports/presentations to the management to support the objectives of client's security programs and to drive decision making. This individual will require a significant amount of autonomy to make decisions and take ownership of tasks from start to finish with interaction and working directly with executive-level (AVP, VP) individual. The ideal candidate will perform advanced research and quantitative and qualitative analysis and produces risk assessments and specialized reports that require an in-depth understanding of security, threat and risk assessment and client's overall business.
- Providing oversight for the completion of Security Threat and Risk Assessments on a wide range of issues/subjects including assets, events, and potential perils including management of the resulting remediation process.
- Leading and facilitating assigned projects or work streams and ensuring deliverables meet standards for quality, timeliness and achieve objectives.
- Coordinating and executing the development of effective and efficient risk mitigation solutions by researching/analyzing issues, developing quantitative metrics, and defining opportunities for potential GSI process improvements and making recommendations.
- Leading and coordinating the development and execution of Monthly Operational Review (MOR) which outlines key operational, investigative and financial information into a consolidated view for senior management.
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting and analysis from both a qualitative and quantitative perspective, including business cases, robbery reporting, and Post Incident Reviews required to support internal and external business partners.
- Support team members in conducting and reviewing open-source investigation requests, requested by both team members and partners.
- Preparation and issuance of written incident and/or intelligence briefings and response plans for an executive audience (SVP and above) on a regular basis.
- Ensuring reporting and appropriate project documentation is properly completed (i.e. reports, presentations, invoices, correspondence / communications, tables, charts, files, etc.)
- Mentoring and coaching other individuals to impart knowledge transfer, quality control, skills development and career growth.
- Advanced Excel skills – experience analyzing with large data sets (PivotTables)
- Experience with MS POWER BI and Tableau
- 3-5 years of Physical Securities experience
- Communication – Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Designations: Professional designation in security management (e.g. ASIS Certified Protection Professional [CPP], CSIS Accredited Security Professional [ASP] or Certified Security Professional [CSP], ASIS Physical Security Professional [PSP]) or ASIS Associate Protection Professional [APP] preferred or active study in progress with achievement within 2 years of hire.
- Open-source investigations courses or experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.