Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst-Securitization who will be responsible for leading, collaborating, building and maintaining strong relationships with key partners including Sales & Trading, Accounting, Technology, and other key groups. This candidate will forecast and raise daily funding requests. This role requires someone who possesses a CFA or is actively working towards CFA and has solid experience in Securitization with the ability to handle projects and provide leadership on projects and demonstrate out of the box thinking
- Perform regular/routine processing functions such as month-end procedures, account reconciliations, projections, running queries and reports, variance analysis, suspense and error resolution and set-up/maintenance of transactions/entries where applicable.
- Conduct standard reporting and analysis as directed
- Provides specialized analysis/administration, processing and verification or reconciliation support as assigned
- Provide reporting to rating agencies like DBRS
- Demonstrate an innovative and can-do approach while building and cultivating an environment of innovation and participating in department projects to streamline our processes.
- Oversees resolution of issues and risks effectively and understands when to inform senior management.
- Deep understanding of operational risk management to effectively identify issues and dependencies and evaluate and enhance controls while keeping well informed of emerging issues, trends, evolving regulatory requirements and assessing potential impacts.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of experience as a Risk or Business analyst
- 2 years of experience in Cross Manipulation of External Data – Reconciliations / Cash settlements
- 2 years of experience in Finance
- 2 years of experience in Securitization
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot tables, Formulas, Formatting, Manipulation
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Python or another analytical program
- Quantitative undergraduate degree in business, economics or finance
Nice to Have:
- Possesses a CFA or is actively working towards CFA
- Transactional experience – experience with processing and funding payments
- Experience with Money Market
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.