Business Analyst – Senior
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our leading public sector clients, this is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst – Senior who will design, implement and work with the project team in completing all relevant and required documentation in alignment with organization standards. The successful candidate will develop a project quality assurance assessment framework
- Undertake special assignments/sub-projects as assigned
- Provide coordination and support
- Conduct, assess, evaluate and document stakeholder interests and business needs
- Create and validate business scenarios and use cases
- Produce visual depiction of use cases and process flows; ensure alignment with the program area and associated business architecture, as well as traceability to solution logical and physical architectures
- Create system and user interface design and modifications (data & screen) as required
- Review all test scenarios to ensure the requirements are met; establish traceability matrix to monitor output
- Ensure alignment and adherence to Ministry of Government Services’ processes and standards
- Support the testing team during system and UAT testing
- Participate in Knowledge transfer
- Demonstrated experience in creating Business Cases, Business Requirements Document, other Business requirements artefacts, testing documentation, Enterprise architecture artefacts and assist Solution designer/architect in the preparation of technical artefacts including technical design
- Demonstrated experience working on large systems implementation and case management solutions
- Working knowledge of system concepts and development methodologies to support business application
- Demonstrated experience supporting QA teams by creating testing documentation such as Test Cases, Test Plans and Traceability matrix
- Demonstrated experience in developing documentation towards production readiness such as support model, SLAs and checklists, and copy books for operational and data migration
- Demonstrated experience in solution design and architecture
- Demonstrated experience facilitating JAD sessions
- Demonstrated experience in working with technical SMEs and business SMEs in reviewing and analyzing design gaps, provide initial cost and time estimates for change requests and enhancements, assist development team in the first level triaging of defects to identify solution gaps and review with business and delivery team
- Demonstrated experience documenting and tracking requirements in project and issue tracking systems
- Hands-on experience with projects leveraging enterprise-level case management systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Writing skills, Negotiating skills, Project Planning, Project Management
- Experience assisting in project planning, scheduling and reporting to support project timelines.
- Experience working with clients to manage requirements gathering, project scope and approvals to ensure project timelines are achieved
- Experience planning and scaling quality assurance deliverables to achieve project timelines.
- Experience working with Project managers to ensure sufficient time is available in the project schedule to support an appropriate level of quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Previous experience working in Government or Public Sector organizations
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.