If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst/Treasury who will be responsible for supporting Corporate Treasury on a technology initiative. The role is accountable for supporting the organizational change management of the Funds Transfer Pricing initiative and assisting the Corporate Treasury in implementing OCM related changes resulting from the initiative. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills. The candidate must be detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop and maintain high-quality documentation from change management’s perspectives.
- Participate in the planning and development of OCM activities.
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units and the project management team.
- Support Senior Manager of Corporate Treasury to implement OCM and FTP-related tasks as required.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience working with Treasury and Finance functions and business processes.
- Experience working with business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
- Experience working with computer applications, such as Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- 5 years of experience working in a Finance/Treasury function or as a Business Analyst/Consultant in financial services.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.