Business Analyst – Wealth, Money Movement
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Analyst – Wealth, Money Movement who will be responsible to interact with stakeholders such as front-line distributors, control partners, etc. and gather all requirements. This candidate must manage requirements change and issues, Facilitation, negotiation, consensus building, Lead without authority, Tailoring communication to the audience and present strong verbal and written communication. This candidate must have the ability to conduct requirement planning, Elicitation, analysis and Management and Communication. The ideal candidate for this role is solutions-focused and brings with them a can-do attitude, with commendable problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills with an ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Plan, manage, lead and oversee the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project in alignment with the business and/or enterprise needs and strategies.
- Provide leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders including business, technology and finance partners to support project benefits and changes to business processes, policies and systems across single or multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
- Define approach to elicit, analyze, communicate and manage requirement
- Identify requirements stakeholders including representation from business, operations, technology, quality assurance and other impacted groups
- Create and maintain a business analysis plan of requirements activities considering relevant priorities, dependencies, assumptions and constraints
- Estimate effort for requirements activities as input into the project management plan
- Follow a structured approach of preparing, conducting, documenting, and confirming elicitation activities
- Proactively draw out requirements from stakeholders using a variety of elicitation techniques
- Probe, challenge and understand how requirements will address business needs
- Apply analytical and problem-solving skills through a variety of analysis techniques to enable informed decision making
- Model and document requirements deliverables
- Verify requirements deliverables meet quality criteria (i.e. clear, consistent, concise, complete)
- Validate requirements deliverables support business needs (i.e. address the problems and opportunities)
- Manage requirements scope
- Establish and maintain requirements traceability
- Tailor requirements packaging and communication to the consumer
- Facilitate communication between requirements stakeholders to resolve requirements issues and build consensus
- Strong Communication Skills
- 8 years of BA Experience
- University or college degree
Nice to Have:
- Money movement industry experience
- Experience working within an Agile delivery type project
- JIRA and Confluence Experience
- Experience in Wealth Management Industry
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Visio.
- Experience with Agile project management applications such as Confluence & JIRA.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.