Business Consultant-Repo/Credit Trading
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you the talented professional we are looking for? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Consultant-Repo/Credit Trading who will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day level-3 support, project planning and coordinating activities between vendors and internal client’s teams. The successful candidate must possess a good balance of business and technology skills and should be effective in communicating with business stakeholders at different roles and levels of seniority.
- Quickly develop expertise for client’s Repo/Credit trading architecture: system usage, integration with internal and external systems
- Analyze, document, test and execute system enhancements owning the process end to end.
- Provide Level3 BAU/ ongoing support efficiently and quickly to answer inquiries from everyone involved in Repo and Credit trading.
- Participate in activities related to infrastructure/ security patching, DR and business continuity and similar to ensure application operational stability is preserved.
- Develop strong partnerships with key business stakeholders and key technology contacts.
- Assist in project planning and initiation by advising of possible solutions, industry trends, application offerings and other considerations.
- Build high-quality documentation artifacts (solution diagram, trade flow, current vs target state, etc..) as required by the client’s standards
Desired Skill Set:
- 8-10 years of relevant business experience
Nice To Have:
- Description of specific involvement in projects worked on, rather than a high-level description of the role
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.