Business Data Analyst – Python/PowerBI
Are you a result-oriented professional? Do you have experience in building and managing web applications? Are you an excellent team player who has a love for learning? Yes? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Data Analyst – Python/PowerBI who will consult on analytical solutions to understand, analyze, and synthesize requirements, goals and objectives relative to data and business intelligence needs and to enable high-quality, fact-based business decisions to drive better business outcomes.
- Designs, develops, and implements innovative analytical solutions.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Builds reports and visualizations to effectively communicate data-driven insights to users for a variety of audiences (e.g. visualization solutions of data into reports, graphics, dashboards to illustrate facts, trends, and insights).
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Supports development and execution of strategic analytics & reporting initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyzes data and information to provide subject-matter insights and recommendations.
- Develops tools and delivers training programs for use of reporting tools and self-serve analytics by non-analytical end users; may include delivery of training to audiences.
- Documents and maintains operational procedures and processes relating to analytical and reporting processes.
- Leads the design, development, and implementation of analytic solutions.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Cleanses, manipulates, and transforms data through programming / scripting for model training and validation.
- Automates validation tests to improve quality and efficiency of the validation process.
- Validates and tests models used in analytics and reporting to assess/address performance and compliance.
Desired Skill Set:
- Knowledge and experience in data preparation, data analysis, and statistical tool sets including but not limited to ServiceNow, MS Power BI, SQL, SAS, R, Python, – In-depth.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience with ITIL and ITIL related concepts and data.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Collaboration & team skills – In-depth.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – In-depth.
- Influence skills – In-depth.
- Data driven decision making – In-depth.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.