Business/ Data Analyst – SAS
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business/ Data Analyst – SASwho will formulate and deploy customer-centric lifecycle-based strategies through partnerships with product owners across Personal Banking. The ideal candidate is responsible for flat files and survey results and derive insights from the data to create concise and well-rounded summaries for the LOBs that they support. The individual will work on analysis, manipulation of data, constructing presentations, and delivering summaries/recommendations.
Desired Skill Set :
- Ability to review data, spot trends, give clear findings is important
- Possess a sound business acumen. IE
- Fluent in MS office suite, Excel, pivot tables, Macros would be good. Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Need to communicate well (verbal and written)
- Ability to interact with stakeholders
- Communicate and present well
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.