Business Data Analyst – Wealth Management
Can you cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners? Can you learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others? Do you have the capability to inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork, and service to the business? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Business Data Analyst – Wealth Management who will be responsible for reliably and securely moving Wealth Transaction data between systems making it available for other capabilities within Wealth, for other consumers within the company Enterprise and some external clients and solution providers. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication, time-management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Conduct requirement elicitation from stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter expertise to projects/initiatives and identify success criteria for development and testing work packages.
- Facilitate and coordinate data management initiatives and data issues.
- Oversee data extract, data review, mapping, cleansing, insuring uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness.
- Act as key knowledge leader for Wealth Organization data while providing support to consumers.
- Communicate with clarity and provide coaching to related resources to improve overall data delivery knowledge in Wealth.
- Work with Wealth Technology partners to understand the existing data models and how data is structured, designed, and/or accessed to identify patterns/outliers.
- Prepare detailed documentation to outline data sources, models, and algorithms used and developed; ensure artifacts adhere to standards and audit requirements.
- Work with IT delivery partners and other business resources in Wealth, to achieve change project deliverables.
- Partner with others to ensure a consistent approach and output of all deliverables.
- Work with the Data Steward to achieve improvements in data governance and management within Wealth.
- Meet project forecasts, as agreed with TS partners.
- Support implementation activates.
- Perform duties of the Business Analyst operating within an Agile POD environment.
- Responsible for identifying, creating, and managing work packages aligned to Business goals.
- Build strong relationships with partners, and support consumers as they integrate and leverage the data provided by the Transaction Master.
- Providing thoughtful leadership and executional support to optimize delivery.
- Build and maintain a roadmap of future improvements/deliverables.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree.
- 5 years of experience working with Wealth Management business practices.
- Experience working with Agile methodology.
- Experience manipulating complex data sets for analysis to support project deliverables.
- Experience working in the Wealth Management industry.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with business system analysis.
- Experience working in a large matrix company.
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Know when to escalate issues.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.