Business Intelligence Developer IV
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a BI Developer/Tableau Developer- Bilingual/French who will be responsible for providing data visualization expertise and interpretation of data into meaningful insights or visuals to help facilitate business understanding of outcomes and recommendations. This candidate will be using various visualization tools, techniques and methodologies to translate a broad range of data and information into consumable and understandable business presentations.
- Work with other data professionals to ensure key messages and insights are understood
- Guide visualization analyst in the creation of dashboards and presentations in a coaching relationship.
- Keep current with data visualization best industry practices
- Production of reports, dashboards and scorecards
- Gather, document and design data integration and visualization requirements for business projects
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience in designing new Tableau dashboards
- 5 years of expertise in Tableau
- 5 years of experience in the development of Tableau reports
- 5 years of working knowledge of SQL
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
Nice to have:
- Bilingual in French and English
- Experience in Business Analysis
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.