Business Intelligence Developer/SQL/Python
Do you have the ability to work and research/resolve issues independently while sharing best practices and knowledge with colleagues? Can you lead projects from requirements to deployment with minimal supervision? Do you possess the strong interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization? Would you like to work in a collaborative and cooperative environment? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Intelligence Developer/SQL/Python who will be responsible for detailed technical design and development of specifications and applications according to business units requirements. This candidate will work closely with the business to understand objectives, recommend solutions and/or alternatives and translate them into specific logic. The successful candidate will extract and transform data using SQL/ Hive/ Pyspark to create VDS tables.
Desired Skill Set:
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Python
- 3 years of expertise with SQL
- Ability to demonstrate sound business/process understanding
- Excellent analytical skills and very strong relationship management skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree in science, technology, finance, business or equivalent
Nice To Have:
- Exposure to Big data environment
- Working knowledge of Tableau and Power BI
- Exposure to an Agile environment
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.