Business System Analyst – Capital Markets
Can your influence make an impact? Do you believe that relationships and networks are essential to success? Do you inspire outcomes by making yourself heard? Can you bring your real self to work and live company values – trust, teamwork, and accountability? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Business System Analyst – Capital Markets who will be responsible for planning, managing, and leading the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical and functional specifications that align to company standards and frameworks. The candidate will provide technical leadership and work in close partnership with ambitious business and technology partners, project teams, and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications. The candidate must have a commitment to applying advanced to expert knowledge of business technology delivery practices and standards and related expertise, including design, development, testing, and project management, and possesses advanced to expert knowledge of system analysis processes and techniques. The ideal candidate is comfortable acting as a subject matter expert and consultant and can work independently as well as in a team.
- Work with technology partners to research and analyze current state system capabilities and define technology solutions options and recommendations.
- Define, document, and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications, taking into account non-functional requirements.
- Assist testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Contribute to project management activities.
- Participate in quality management reviews, including designs, prototypes, and other requirements work products.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and pinpoint how to manage integration.
- Provide operational and process-related analysis and support.
- Respect existing processes and standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, technology delivery and business technology architecture, escalating issues as needed.
- Work with vendors to support business case development.
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and serve as a reference point throughout the requirements management life cycle.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate Degree.
- 5 years relevant experience.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Capitals Markets.
- Experience working with Database Knowledge.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.