Business System Analyst- Market Risk/IFRS 9
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Business System Analyst- Market Risk/IFRS 9 who will work within TBSM Technology, the Treasury Analytics Group (TAG) who is dedicated to supporting Treasury and Balance Sheet Management (TBSM) department in measuring and managing market risk (interest rate, equity and foreign exchange) for the Bank's retail portfolios, both in Canada and US. The candidate is responsible for creating models, financial systems, applications, and processes required to support various functional teams in TBSM. The successful candidate will comply with the upcoming IRRBB (Interest Rate Risk for Banking Books) requirement from regulators, Bank designs and implements robust infrastructures and reporting platforms to provide bank management and board of directors, shareholders, market participants, and supervisors with forward-looking information to help identify downward risks and the potential impacts of an adverse economic environment on operations.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of experience as Senior IT BSA
- 5 years of experience with Superior Capital markets with a strong focus on market risk
- Strong communication skills
- 5 years of experience with translating business requirements conceptual and logical model
- 1 year of experience in stress testing
- 3 years of experience with Tableau experience
- 3 years of experience with SQL Scripting
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a financial institution
- 2 years of experience with Jira and confluence
- Experience with MS Excel VBA
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.