Business System Analyst-Retail Credit Risk
Are you collaborative, resourceful, and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Business System Analyst-Retail Credit Risk who will support a major data project. The successful candidate needs to have strong experience with wholesale/retail credit data. The individual will work with technologies such as SQL, SAS, Access, Excel and have a strong ability to document and manage business requirements in the organization.
- Lead in writing detailed requirement specifications of data definition, data processes, and mappings across multiple data marts for the data development to support Wholesale/Retail credit risk models
- Perform in-depth data analysis and investigation in requirement analysis
- Support requirement gathering by extracting information from SAS data process
- Assist in the system development and perform comprehensive testing end to end to ensure technology deliverable fulfill the business requirement, support SIT/UAT testing
- Provide subject matter expertise on Wholesale/Retail Credit Risk data, data processes, and management systems
Desired Skill Set:
- 9+ years of experience as a Business Analyst /Business System Analyst
- 9+ years of experience with wholesale/retail credit data within a Financial Institution
- Strong ability in requirement gathering and in-depth requirement analysis.
- Strong ability to analyze SQL code and large datasets to aid with in-depth requirements analysis
- Strong ability to document, manage requirements
- Strong ability in solution design
- Ability to perform detailed testing & document said testing procedures effectively
- Strong experience with corporate and commercial and retail lending systems and datamarts
- Expert level experience with SQL, SAS, Access, Excel
- Very strong communication skills, oral and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- University Degree
Nice to Have :
- Experience with Wholesale/Retail credit risk data in a financial Institution
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.