Business Systems Analyst – Azure, SSIS
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Systems Analyst – Azure, SSIS who will be responsible for providing support and producing detailed system requirements and technical/functional specifications in alignment with standards and frameworks. The successful candidate must work in close partnership with business partners, technology and project teams and stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.
- Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing current state system capabilities and defining technology solutions options/recommendations working closely with key technology partners
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications and non-functional specifications
- Support testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing
- Support and contribute to project management activities by participating in the scoping and estimating of project efforts, risk identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to the Project Manager
- Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements
- Support collaboration with key stakeholders to determine solutions, assess the impact on existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration
- May provide operational / process related analysis and support to various extents
- Ensure best practices related to the BSA discipline are adhered to and enforced within project processes and deliverables
- Adhere to existing processes/standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards, and business technology architecture, escalating escalate issues as required
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with leading-edge technologies trends/developments and develop expertise in client’s services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery
- Continuously enhance knowledge of business domains and their products/services
- Support the development of business cases including benefits identification, RFI/RFP and service level agreements with vendors/suppliers consistent with technology requirements/guidelines
- Maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Able to perform BSA tasks effectively while assigned to a single project or multiple concurrent projects.
- Prioritize and manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet timelines
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensures timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
- Coach new or less experienced colleagues and act as a reference for the requirements management lifecycle
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- 5 years of experience with Cloud Technologies
- 5 years of experience in Data Mapping
- 5 years of experience with ETL
- 5 years of experience with SSIS
- Solid documentation skills
Nice to have:
- Solid experience working in the Banking domain
- Azure Certification
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.