Business Systems Analyst – (Big Data/ AML)
Are you an experienced, proactive and detail-oriented Business System Analyst who can deliver quality business values through innovation and collaboration in an agile environment? Are you a quick learner who can easily adapt to new environments and develop healthy relationships with stakeholders? If yes, Apply Now!
Working with one of our leading financial clients, this is an exciting opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst – (Big Data/ AML) who will be part of the AML, Communication, Employee Governance and Surveillance (A.C.E.S.) Technology team. Primary responsibilities will be understanding business requirements and translating them into system requirements. The successful candidate will conduct AML transaction monitoring model selection and define logic for custom models. The individual will assist in trade, transaction, payment and reference data system mapping. The ideal candidate will support for model tuning and for the system, business acceptance and performance acceptance testing
- 6+ years of experience as IT BSA
- 5 years of experience with SQL
- 3 years of experience with Python
- 3 years of experience with Big data (Hadoop preferred)
Nice to Have:
- Capital Markets or Banking Experience, and AML Transaction Monitoring experience
- Experience with the NICE Actimize Consolidated Anti-Money Laundering Platform
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.