Business Systems Analyst – Identity and Access Management
Are you an experienced, proactive and detail-oriented Business System Analyst who can deliver quality business values through innovation and collaboration in an agile environment? Are you a quick learner who can easily adapt to new environments and develop healthy relationships with stakeholders? If yes, Apply Now.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Business Systems Analyst – Identity and Access Management who will be responsible for assisting in gathering requirements from stakeholders and in data analysis activities required to support use case creation for Privileged Account onboarding. This candidate must contribute to the day-to-day activities of the team and documentation. This candidate must prepare weekly updates and a project status dashboard to report on the progress. The ideal candidate for this role is someone with experience in privileged access management and with tools like CyberArk.
- 5 years of experience in business process with Identity and Access Management space
- 5 years of experience with CyberArk
- Experience with Strong Viso
- Experience with PowerPoint, Visio and Excel
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to develop solutions and strategies
- Possess good communication and business analysis skills
Nice to Have:
- 5 years of experience with Linux Environment
- 3 years of experience with Python Scripting, Pubic Cloud Infrastructure, Shared, Multi-Tenant Services and Configuration Management
- 2 years of experience with CI Tools and Version Control Tools
- 2 years of Banking experience
- Experience with Cloud and Azure
- Experience with business process modelling notations to documenting processes
- Experience with SailPoint, WorkDay software
- Working knowledge of System or Service Monitoring and Identity Management
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.