C#.NET Developer – JAVA/ Wealth
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a C#.NET Developer – JAVA/ Wealth who will be responsible for overseeing the intermediate to junior developers to provide guidance and direction in terms of lower-level technical design, coding standards, unit test coverage and deployment strategies. This candidate must have the ability to do pair programming using Java & F# with the developers when needed. The successful candidate will be accountable for keeping the architecture artifacts up-to-date based on the current state of the project. The ideal candidate is someone who can work and split their time between Sr Developer and lead developer and has hands-on with coding.
- Perform code reviews to make sure that proper standards are followed and provide guidance.
- Helping developers overcome technical hurdles around connectivity to various internal and external systems which are using Java, REST, SOAP & Tibco. Also, important to have hands-on exp on .net/ F#.
- Stakeholder management at their level including internal and external teams and report back key issues and risks to the stakeholders.
- Incremental changes to overall project architecture where needed and get them approved by the central architecture body.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience with Java and .Net
- 3 years of experience with SOAP & REST API
- 3 years of experience in Enterprise design patterns and multi-platform architectures
- 3 years of working knowledge of C#
- Solid experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Executive-level communication skills
- Proven experience with Jira and Confluence
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in banking or financial industry
- Experience in DevOps
- Experience in Wealth business
- Working experience in the cloud setup
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.