Campaign Analyst – Adobe Target
Can your influence make an impact? Do you believe that relationships and networks are essential to success? Do you inspire outcomes by making yourself heard? Can you bring your real self to work and live company values – trust, teamwork, and accountability? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Campaign Analyst – Adobe Target who will be responsible for monitoring Ad trafficking and uploading marketing campaigns on various company platforms using Ad Serving tools. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills, is self-motivated, and is a team player.
- Responsible for posting Marketing messages across 10 different company platforms including public sites, secure sites, and mobile apps.
- Work in partnership with different groups across the company to provide the best experience to visitors and increase sales from a Marketing message perspective.
- Perform testing on creative, associated code, campaign set-up, including all tracking links and list targeted messages.
- Monitor online campaigns.
- Provide tracking and troubleshooting guidance on all campaigns.
- Communicate ideas and recommendations clearly to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to troubleshoot tracking problems as they arise and resolve them quickly.
- Highlight any trafficking problems in a clear, concise, and timely manner.
- Work with ad serving platforms and Adobe Target.
Desired Skill Set:
- Ad Serving experience.
- Marketing Campaign experience.
Nice to Have:
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Business.
- Experience working with AppNexus.
- Experience working with Adobe Target.
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.