Campaign Analyst- IBM Unica
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Campaign Analyst- IBM Unica who will be responsible for end-to-end Campaign Analytics supporting the growing needs of the Customer Strategy team within the broader Marketing Analytics and Insights group within our client. The successful candidate will be part of a Marketing Analytics & Insights team that supports the central marketing function within the client with high quality, innovative, and insightful information to help build value for customers and shareholders. The ideal candidate will design and execute campaigns to drive acquisition, retention, engagement across client's products. This individual will be driven by helping stakeholders understand data, will love when the latest direct-to-consumer marketing campaign results are available, and will continually strive to challenge the “process status quo” to make workflows run as efficiently as possible.
- Design/execute/measure high impact direct to consumer marketing experiments
- Drive automation and support productivity areas of focus for the Marketing Delivery team
- Continuously improve campaign design and delivery by leveraging all analytical tools/techniques at your disposal
- Execute with excellence
- Manage your project pipeline to ensure agreed upon timelines can be met
- Proactively provide analytical guidance to key stakeholders, based on deep understanding of the businesses, to understand and enhance marketing ROI
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes and sound infrastructure
Desired Skill Set:
- Campaign Analytics experience
- Campaign automation experience
- Familiarity with direct marketing principles (Predictive Models, Experiment Design, A/B testing, Sample Size calculations, Net Performance Measurements, etc.)
- Knowledge of how campaigns are created by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses using programming tools such as SAS
- Experience with Agile methodologies and a zest for the agile mindset
- Relevant experience in a direct marketing, consulting, analytics, or agency-side role in financial services/telecom (or other high volume direct marketing industries)
- Experience designing successful direct marketing experiments
- Knowledge of SQL and SAS; knowledge of databases and data structures; knowledge of vendors and file format requirements
Nice to Have:
- Significant experience with IBM Campaign (Unica)
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.