Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Campaign/Data Analyst who will be responsible for end-to-end Campaign Analytics supporting the growing needs of the Customer Strategy team within the broader Marketing Analytics and Insights group. This candidate will design and execute campaigns to drive acquisition, retention, and engagement across banking products. The successful candidate must apply technical expertise in data mining & customer analytics to enhance customer experience and drive entrenchment to meet business objectives.
- Design, execute and measure high impact direct to consumer marketing experiments
- Drive automation and support productivity areas of focus for the Marketing Delivery team
- Continuously improve campaign design and delivery by leveraging all analytical tools/techniques at your disposal
- Execute with excellence
- Manage your project pipeline to ensure agreed-upon timelines can be met
- Proactively provide analytical guidance to key stakeholders, based on a deep understanding of the businesses, to understand and enhance marketing ROI
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes and sound infrastructure
Desired Skill Set:
- 3 years of experience in Campaign Automation and Campaign Analytics
- 3 years of experience in designing successful direct marketing experiments
- 3 years of experience in campaign creation by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses using SAS
- 3 years of familiarity with direct marketing principles
- Knowledge of SQL and SAS
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Degree in business, science, statistics, engineering, or another quantitative discipline
Nice To Have:
- Basic knowledge of IBM Campaign and Unica campaign management tool
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.