Campaign Data Analyst – Unica/SAS
Are you a data, process, and operations fanatic? Are you looking for an opportunity to improve and accelerate the growth of one of Canada's top financial institutions? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Campaign Data Analyst – Unica/SAS who will be responsible for translating key business objectives into insight-rich experiments that drive marketing ROI. The candidate will work in a consultative role to provide "value-added" insights in the form of analysis, interpretation, and advice of campaign reporting, and success will be predicated on the individual’s ability to forge strong partnerships, communicate effectively, deliver on time, and continuously strive for increased efficiency. The candidate must be familiar with direct marketing principles. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, a team player who is also able to work independently, and is a pragmatic decision-maker. The ideal candidate has a profit-driven mindset and can deliver projects on time.
- Design, execute and measure high-impact direct-to-consumer marketing experiments.
- Continuously improve campaign design and delivery by leveraging all analytical tools/techniques at your disposal.
- Manage your project pipeline to ensure agreed-upon timelines can be met.
- Proactively provide analytical guidance to key stakeholders, based on a deep understanding of the businesses, to understand and enhance marketing ROI.
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes and sound infrastructure.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in business, science, statistics, engineering, or other quantitative disciplines.
- 2 years of experience working with Unica.
- 2 years of experience working with SAS–EG.
- 2 years of experience working with SQL.
- 2 years of experience in direct marketing, consulting, analytics, or agency-side role in financial services/telecom.
- Experience working with report building.
- Experience working with databases, data structures, and vendor and file format requirements.
- Experience designing and executing successful direct marketing experiments.
Nice to Have:
- Campaign Analysis experience.
- Experience working with concepts such as "next best offer" and "always-on".
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.