CBAP Business Analyst – Wealth Management
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a CBAP Business Analyst – Wealth Management who will be responsible for planning, managing, leading, and overseeing the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project in alignment with the business and/or enterprise needs and strategies. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and able to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Provide leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders to support project benefits and changes to business processes, policies, and systems across single or multiple Lines of Business.
- Anticipate and meet customers evolving needs and provide excellent customer service.
- Lead a diverse range of stakeholders; communicate effectively by adapting style and technique to a diverse audience.
- Analyze impacts to customers, stakeholders, employees, processes, technology solutions to achieve business results.
- Understand and clarify work packages of each assigned initiative/project inclusive of constraints and maintain a customer-centric approach.
- Provide recommendations and direction based on the end-to-end customer experience when making decisions.
- Lead and own the project deliverables related to business requirements to meet the needs of the customer, employee, and business.
- Assess and ensure that customer and employee experience/stakeholder impacts are appropriately managed.
- Engage appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business.
- Provide ongoing communication to key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of significant changes which impact requirements delivery against the overall project.
- Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns from stakeholders and partners at all levels in the organization.
- Identify and lead problem resolution to ensure customer needs are met.
- Contribute to the application of change management best practices.
- Collaborate with the project manager and business sponsor to identify and ensure required resources are assigned to the project for the successful delivery of requirements.
- Lead requirements management on the project(s) which are based on complexity, size, and budget as defined by the project governance levels.
- Provide leadership/guidance and support in defining the business need or problem statement based on strategic drivers and identify potential solutions.
- Identify scope changes and complete analysis to determine the impact of project benefits and risks.
- Facilitate and follow a structured approach to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate, and manage business requirements with stakeholders.
- Identify, document, and validate current state processes and work with the business and stakeholders to design the desired future state.
- Establish and maintain full requirements traceability and work with the business to prioritize requirements and scope changes to ensure business needs are met.
- Ensure project issues and concerns are addressed for clear articulation of business requirements.
- Proactively identify and track requirements risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, constraints and anticipate and effectively manage risks related to requirements.
- Develop mitigation plans or lead/contribute to the completion of necessary compliance/new process assessment templates.
- Contribute to Quality Assurance activities by supporting the development of test scripts and testing of developed solutions, including communication of issues and resolution.
- Adhere to Enterprise project governance controls to ensure projects meet all performance, quality, and compliance standards and conform to appropriate disciplines.
- Contribute to the development of the project plan and high-level work breakout session (WBS), identify and manage key risks and decisions.
- Own and complete relevant work packages through collaboration with multiple stakeholders to prepare for operational readiness, manage deadlines and adjust to changing work priorities.
- Assess project change requests and their impacts on requirements, checking for alignment to project benefits at all phases.
- Support implementation/post-implementation activities as defined in the project plan.
- Own the delivery of high-level requirements that drives successful cost estimation for the project and requirements changes due to any project change requests.
- Forecast, define and manage the requirements effort including cost and timeline.
- Ensure accuracy of the business requirements documentation to mitigate against project changes and reduce/manage cost to the project.
- Critique and analyze requirement change requests to challenge impact to original business need as defined by project charter.
Desired Skill Set:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- MBA or another related advanced degree.
- Agile Certification.
- 7 years of Business Analysis experience.
- Experience working with Agile.
- Experience working with Visual Basic, Java, and SQL.
- Experience creating User Stories.
Nice to Have:
- CBAP Certification.
- Experience working with JIRA/Confluence.
- Experience working with Wealth/Account opening.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.