CBAP Business Data Analyst – Regulatory
Are you driven by collective success? Do you believe collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one? Do you understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a CBAP Business Data Analyst – Regulatory who will act as a subject matter expert in supporting both Large Cash Transaction Reporting related projects and Business as Usual activities. The candidate is responsible for identifying gaps, driving discussions, eliciting requirements, properly documenting, then testing to make sure the solution is in alignment with the regulatory requirements. The candidate will work closely with internal and external business partners including AML Operations, AML Advisory, Data & Analytics, and Technology teams on these initiatives. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication, critical thinking, analytical relationship management, and organizational skills.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on Anti Money Laundering, in particular, FINTRAC Large Cash Transaction Reporting, supporting the project and operations-related activities.
- Elicit and document requirements, drive the discussion to get to conclusions, map out the current and future state process flow, and perform business testing to ensure the alignment of solutions to the requirements.
- Lead the adoption to Agile, create user stories and story mapping, provide advice, guidance, and support in the transition to ensure the projects are delivered as expected.
- Identify gaps and opportunities to optimize existing processes and reports.
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes quality, innovation, and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues.
- Keep current on emerging ML/TF trends and regulatory requirement changes.
- Contribute to the development of strategies and planning for the team.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with key stakeholders including partners in GAML Technology, Operations, Advisory, LOB technology, and other stakeholders.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Experience working with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with money laundering, terrorist financing, and sanctions risks.
- 5 years of business analysis experience.
- 5 years of experience working with Agile.
- 5 years of experience working with data mapping.
- 5 years of experience working with Process Mapping.
- 5 years of experience working with AML compliance.
Nice to Have:
- CBAP Certification.
- Experience working in the Financial industry.
- Experience working with Regulatory projects.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.