Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top clients this role calls for a Change Manager who will be responsible for building out change management function across the organization, planning the enterprise methodology to move the company from its current to future state, launching the change management practice, and measuring and improving the change initiatives. The successful candidate must support communications efforts with internal and external stakeholders including the design, delivery, and management of key communications.
- Create a 12 to 18-month plan to show the maturation of the change management function.
- Lead Change Management activities including the planning and delivery of change activities across all phases of the Oracle Project and other projects.
- Partner closely with both the internal Senior Project Manager and the external System Implementation Consultant to collaborate with stakeholders to produce change management deliverables and documentation such as the stakeholder analysis, communication plan, change champion network strategy, end-user training strategy, go-live support strategy, resistance management plan, etc.
- Introduce change management insights via data and metrics to help the Senior Leadership Team and Project Sponsor to optimize decision-making and understand how well the organization is tracking toward achieving adoption goals.
- Manage and mitigate any risks associated with the change, including identifying potential risks and developing contingency plans.
- Lead training efforts including the design, delivery, and management of training program.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Journeys and Platforms to craft the product vision and roadmap
Desired Skill Set:
- 5+ years of experience in managing large-scale organizational change efforts as a Change Manager or equivalent, preferably for finance transformations or technology transformations.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, HR, Organizational Development or a related field.
- Knowledgeable of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence outcomes at all organizational levels.
Nice To Have:
- Change management certification or designation
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.