Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Change Manager/AML who will be responsible for identifying potential employee, departmental and cross-business impacts driven by changes to technology. The successful candidate will identify impacted stakeholders, assesses the level of change likely to result from technology shifts and create and implement change management plans and strategies that maximize employee productivity, engagement and minimize employee resistance. The ideal candidate is someone who has previously done a Change Manager role in the AML domain of banks, has strong leadership ability and can direct and supervise various aspects of the change management process for people.
- Identifying key stakeholders driving change and impacted by its technology outputs
- Documenting a stakeholder impact plan
- Applying a well-structured change management plan, and a methodology for implementing any changes to employees driven by technology projects.
- Developing a change management plan considering the project impacts how employees perform their job functions, customers and business units interact
- Conducting surveys, impact studies, readiness assessments, training, communication and implementation plans, evaluating results and presenting findings in an easy-to-understand and logical manner.
- Identifying potential employee-side risks and anticipating the resistance, and developing specific plans to address or mitigate the concerns.
- Establishing and managing a team of change champions from all impacted levels, including executive and user groups for input and feedback.
- Developing a set of targeted and actionable change management plans, which includes communication plan, coaching and training plans, sponsor roadmap and resistance management plan.
- Creating and managing measurement systems in order to track utilization, adoption, and proficiency of employee changes.
- Building and supporting the implementation of plans by business leaders and employee-facing managers.
- Working with project teams in integrating change actions into the actual overall project plan.
- Identifying performance and resistance gaps, and working to develop and execute corrective actions.
- Working with training, communication, OD and HR specialists to formulate particular activities and plans to support the project implementation.
- Creating and activating reinforcement mechanisms and jubilations of success.
Desired skill set:
- 7 years of experience with enterprise change-driven roles working with executive and front-line staff and contractors
- 5 years of experience in leading change management
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role within the financial industry
- Advanced knowledge of Regulations and anti-money laundering rules
- Knowledge of principles and methodologies of change management
- Excellent active listening, root cause identification and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence leaders at all levels and build and maintain positive working relationships
Nice to have:
- Prosci and/or Change Management certifications
- Understanding of technology, system interdependencies and integration, workflow and how it impacts the job
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.