Client Services Associate
Why Work for this Company?
- Established insurance company with ‘niche clientele’
- Opportunity to grow professionally as the company grows
- Be a real person – not limited by corporate bureaucracy
Why Work for this Team?
- Have direct interaction with senior clients & advisors
- Opportunity for further training & licensing
- Never limited to ‘a job description’ – everyone has a voice
This is an amazing opportunity for candidates with baseline experience in the insurance or investments industry to move into a niche company delivering exceptional customer transactions and unique products. As a Client Services Associate, you will have a minimum of three years of experience working within complex policies or customized investment products interacting with advisors on a daily basis.
The position will see the successful candidate supporting senior advisors as they create unique insurance policies for high-value clients. The key deliverable in this role is accurate information – whether that is gathering data from multiple sources while creating presentations, checking on policies/applications as they are submitted to downstream systems or providing historical data to senior advisors. Attention to detail, ability to work with numbers and communication skills are all critical for success in this role.
- Support Senior Advisors with accurate data (collecting & presenting)
- Provide requested policy details to clients, business owners, assignees, accountants, etc.
- Prepare PowerPoint, Visio & Excel presentations
- Always put client needs as the top priority while always acting with integrity
- 4+ Years of experience working with insurance or investment portfolios is a mandatory minimum requirement.
- 4+ Years of experience supporting senior staff, whether as an executive assistant, or part of an in-house support team.
- 3+ Years of experience working with MS Office tools with strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Desire to advance within in insurance, pursuing licenses & certification.
- Showcase examples of keen attention to detail where data is moving quickly.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.