Cloud DevOps Engineer
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Cloud DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for the development, monitoring, and maintenance of release and build pipelines. This candidate must identify defects and inform the release manager. The ideal candidate has strong experience in DevOps and hands-on with CI/CD, Python, Terraform and GitHub.
- Development of release and build infrastructure
- Design and run quality tests on the builds and releases
- Creating packages, builds, releases, and patches as well as the software deliverables for the customers
- Create deployment plans
- Automate the manual work related to deployment configuration in day-to-day tasks.
- Improve deployment procedures with automation and document the deployment procedures
- Documenting change logs accurately in build and deployment processes.
Desired skill set:
- 3 years of experience in DevOps engineering
- 3 years of experience in Automation
- 3 years of expertise in CI/CD
- 3 years of working knowledge of GitHub
- 3 years of experience with Python or Terraform
- Excellent communication skills
- Undergraduate degree
Nice to have:
- Azure Certification
- Experience with Azure
- Previous experience with release management of Azure code
- QA background
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.