Cloud Security Specialist- Azure/CISSP
We are on the hunt for cloud professionals…If you have the skills to face challenges head-on and you want the freedom to achieve personal and professional success, read on…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Cloud Security Specialist- Azure/CISSP who will be responsible for defining, documenting and ensuring the completeness and correctness of implemented technical and process controls related to the technical security controls connected to end-point devices implemented or operated in client’s Azure Cloud. The successful candidate must ensure a “single pane of glass” into end-point controls and full automation of end-point controls in the ecosystem of client’s Azure Cloud is automated from implementation, reporting and remediation perspectives.
- Implement industry-leading practices around cyber risks and cloud security.
- Execute on Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle – assess, design and implementation.
- Direct and provide hardening guidance for cloud services from Cloud Service Providers such as Microsoft, Amazon and Google.
- Develop, implement, monitor and enhance data security policies, procedures, and standards related to Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Perform in-depth risk assessments to ensure that the security safeguards and controls are aligned with our security policy and standards.
- Provide IT and business resources guidance in interpreting security compliance requirements and performing application and system security assessments.
- Review infrastructure design on-premises and on the Cloud (inclusive of container security architecture, data security architecture, network security architecture, and operational security architecture).
- Research, create, develop and enforce security policies, standards and procedures to ensure the protection of the organization's security and systems as specified by the HITRUST/NIST control framework.
- Assess the infrastructure and microservices design against different security regulatory, industry and internal standards such as client’s Cloud Control Matrix, NIST, HITRUST CSA Containers' security guidelines and identify the necessary security architecture requirements.
- Create technical and managerial level reports (KPI) and risk assessments for on-premises and cloud-based applications and infrastructure. Execute on Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle – assess, design and implementation. Implementing industry-leading practices around cyber risks and cloud security
Desired Skill Set:
- 5+ years of experience in Risk Management
- 5+ years of experience in Cybersecurity
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in technical writing
- 3+ years of solid understanding of Azure Cloud Security including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, with preference for Math, Computer Science, Engineering
Nice To Have:
- Completed large and complex Cloud transformation projects
- Valid certifications such as CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CCSP or CCSK
- Completed projects related to AWS and/or Azure for a private-sector employer
- Azure Security Certification
- Previous banking experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.