Cloud Support Engineer – AWS
Are you passionate about working with cutting-edge technologies? Do you want to work for one of the top Canadian financial institutions? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Cloud Support Engineer – AWS who will support, maintain and patch applications released for CRM as well as the Data Conversion to Cloud. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the AWS Platform used by Personal & Business Banking, which include supporting the CRM and Data flowing through the AWS Platform. The perfect candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades who has supposed AWS for the past 2 years or so and has excellent Dev Skills.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of extensive experience in Application Support and API Support
- 4 years of solid expertise in Platform Support
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Cloud AWS Support
- 2 years of proficiency with Snowflake Schema
- Strong exposure to Direct Shift or Direct Flow
Nice To Have:
- Excellent expertise as a Data Analyst or DBA
- Proven expertise with AWS
- Exceptional understanding of Node.JS or other development language within AWS.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.