Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Communications Specialist who will be responsible for supporting professional communications, including the execution and evaluation of communication initiatives, programs, projects, and work plans as assigned. The successful candidate will successfully implement project tasks and key deliverables under the direction of the Manager Filter and research internal and external communication, and employee inquiries and supports day-to-day communications for review and approval by key business partners. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience in Graphic Designing, Multimedia, events planning and management with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Provide support to functional Managers and respective business partners by executing project plans to enable communication strategies
- May manage daily media reviews/analysis and news release process
- Where applicable, filter media inquiries, research issues and manage news release schedules and approvals
- Support, and for less complex projects may lead, to the creation of plans/solutions, adding ideas from research and other team members/subject matter experts and ensuring that client issues, concerns and priorities are identified
- Work with assigned business partners and/or third-party suppliers to coordinate changes and approvals for content and design
- May manage ongoing relationships with outside agencies, third-party service providers and external representatives to research or obtain information
- Participate in evaluating the effectiveness of projects/plans/programs/initiatives after implementation; assist in compiling and analyzing feedback from various internal areas and outside vendors, develop recommendations as appropriate and incorporate changes into plans
- May maintain appropriate project records, databases and information; reports to management and others on project status and updates
- Understand the functions, intricacies and requirements of the respective product(s) or business line(s) supported
- Support or manage the integrated implementation of work activities/policies/processes/procedures/changes across multiple functional areas
- May drive leading-edge use of visual media: video, photography, interactive digital features and infographics, to tell client’s stories in compelling, engaging and immediate ways
Desired Skill Set:
- Proficient in work from home tools such as MS teams, WebEx and Cisco Jabber
- Self-Starter with a strategic and analytical mindset.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to organize plans, meetings, documentation and workflow
- Independently manages workflows and has strong time management skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Degree in communications and social sciences
- Adaptive to change, including reprioritized tasks and increased workload demands
Nice to have:
- 5 years of experience in Events planning and management experience including in-person and virtual
- 5 years of experience in Graphic Design
- 5 years of working knowledge of Multimedia
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.