Computer Aided Dispatch Specialist
BeachHead is currently sourcing for Computer Aided Dispatch Specialists including Program Developers, Project Managers, Architects, etc. for one of our Ontario Public Sector clients who will have expertise around public safety radio network program. The successful candidate will have expertise focused on public safety, but not limited to, strong experience with Fire, Ambulance or Police departments. The ideal candidate will possess strong knowledge and experience with public sector and govt methodologies as enterprise level systems that host highly sensitive information.
- Experience with designing, developing, implement or manage solutions for a 9-1-1 Public Safety environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in an agile environment, be an effective communicator with other team members and the business owners
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with public sector governance methodologies (e.g. UPM, architecture gating)
- Strong experience with Telecommunications, Radio Networks, Voice will be preferred
- Experience with Public Safety sector such as Police, Ambulance and/or Fire
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.