Contract Manager – Ariba
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Contract Manager – Ariba who will be responsible for negotiating, drafting and providing ongoing support of contracts including outsourcing. The ideal candidate has a solid background in negotiating in legal language with another contract manager or lawyer with an understanding of legal terminology and expertise in brokerage and trading platforms.
- Organize, influence and manage a portfolio of contracts supporting all aspects of the negotiation of the contract
- Provide subject matter expertise in the review, negotiation, drafting, implementation and execution of Contracts, primarily IT Contracts;
- Act as an interface between Sourcing, Legal, external vendors and the Business Lines, interfacing at all levels within the organization including Senior Management.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8-10 years of experience as a Contract Manager
- Experience in contract drafting and negotiation for IT Contracts including broker agreements and trading platforms
- Strong broad-based understanding of IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate continently with all levels including business partners, Executives and Vendors
- High proficiency with MS Office
- Familiarity with Ariba
Nice To Have:
- Solid background in sourcing and contract management.
- Background in negotiating in legal language with an understanding of legal terminology
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.