CONTRACT MANAGER- BANKING
If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Contract Manager- Banking who will Be responsible for organizing, influencing and managing a portfolio of contracts supporting all aspects of the negotiation of the contract. This candidate will provide subject matter expertise in the review, negotiation, drafting, implementation and execution of Contracts. The successful candidate must drive to meet deadlines. The ideal candidate has a legal background with excellent contract drafting and negotiation skills.
- Provide direction and guidance on the client’s Sourcing Policies and Procedures
- Provide guidance and coordination of all client Risk Partners as their requirements pertain to the contract
- Implementation of SLA Management
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of experience with Contract Management Negotiations
- Excellent contract drafting and negotiation skills
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite especially Word
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to achieve business objectives through influencing and effectively working with key stakeholders.
- Highly organized, proactive, self-motivated team player who takes initiative and can work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities with proven time management skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Coupa and SAP-Ariba products
- Legal Background
- Working knowledge of Oracle
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.