Corporate IT Recruiter – Cyber Security
Do you have solid experience with the full cycle of recruitment? Are you a motivated recruiter seeking a skill-enhancing position? Are you a talented individual with a growth mindset who is ready to learn and take on new responsibilities? Then here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Corporate IT Recruiter – Cyber Security who will be responsible for seeking out, interviewing, and screening applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within the organization. A candidate will be responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, results-oriented, independent, and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals.
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Gather and synthesize data, leveraging this information to drive and influence strategy and key stakeholders.
- Mentor other team members and provide support and constructive performance feedback.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Experience working with contracts.
- Experience building networks and sourcing talent leveraging innovative methods and tools.
- 2 years of Cyber Security Recruitment experience.
- 5 years of Technology Recruitment experience.
- 5 years of Enterprise Corporate Recruitment experience.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work-related activities.
- Experience working with principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, and training.
- Experience working with business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
- Experience working with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.