Cryptographic SME/Vormetric Data Encryption
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Cryptographic SME/Vormetric Data Encryption who will be responsible for data protection for on-premise, mobile and in the Cloud. This candidate will be involved in the proposal, design, build, automation, implementation and L3 support of Data Protection technologies and, as needed, the re-engineering of existing technologies in the Security space. The candidate must possess subject matter expertise on encryption and security for public cloud.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8-10 years overall IT experience
- 3 years of deep understanding of Encryption for data at rest
- 5+ years of hands-on experience on various back-end storage platforms and OS (AIX, Linux, WIN, SAN, VSAN, NAS)
- 3+ years of experience in file folder encryption on various OS platforms
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Vormetric Data Encryption
- Experience with encryption on various storage back-ends including NAS, VSAN, SQL, Oracle, PostGreSQL etc.
- Expert level in Unix/ Linux
Nice To Have:
- Sound exposure to Security Control and framework
- CISSP and CCSP Certification
- Azure Security Certification
- Expertise in Applying Encryption and Key Management in Azure
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.