Cyber Security Specialist – CISM/ CISSP/ CISA
Are you a highly motivated and talented Security Specialist looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment? Do you carry a notable communication skill? Are you comfortable working with Directors and presenting/reporting? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Cyber Security Specialist – CISM/ CISSP/ CISA who possesses expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices. This candidate must be comfortable operating as a technical expert with deep knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and can foresee issues and identify emerging industry trends. The ideal candidate for this role must demonstrate ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives. This candidate must be self- motivated, able to adapt to changing environments and be comfortable working in a fast paced, challenging, high visibility and complex environment.
- Guide technology and business partners as they navigate the ever changing landscape of cyber security and technology risk throughout the third party lifecycle
- Conduct high impact risk assessments covering third party cyber risk, key NIST controls and compliance assessments while overseeing assessments of other key areas such as Cloud Security, Application Security and Infrastructure Vulnerabilities
- Effectively manage issues that arise externally on our vendors
- Challenge the status quo by reviewing internal processes and activities and identifying potential opportunities for improvement
- Provide support and consulting in preparation for audits, exams, risk and regulatory updates, and in composing management responses and appropriate remediation activities
- Grow team expertise so it aligns with company demands and directions; assess team skills and capabilities and find ways to improve value delivered.
- Proactively review internal processes and activities and identify opportunities for improvement.
Support cyber remediation efforts to reduce cyber risk
- Experience conducting third party risk assessments
- GRC experience
- Experience with Agile
- NIST/MITRE framework experience
- CISSP Certification
Nice to Have:
- RSA Experience
- Cloud Experience
- Experience with Controls and Pen Testing
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.