Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Data Analyst-Ariba/PowerBi who will be responsible for running the Data Governance Process and driving continued data cleanup activities in Ariba and Coupa Risk. The ideal candidate is innovative and has solid experience in handling complex analysis, with the ability to handle large amounts of data.
- Execute against business-as-usual data maintenance processes and procedures to ensure continued alignment of data standards
- Develop/implement/enhance reporting against the above – more efficiently
- Progress tracking
- Exception reporting
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- 2 years of proven expertise with Excel including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, working and matching large amounts of data
- 2 years of hands-on experience using SAP Ariba
- 2 years of knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement lifecycle
- Able to tackle complex analyses leveraging data from various sources and deliver information
- Track record of leading new process creation & existing process improvement initiatives
- Process improvement skills with a sound understanding of Lean Management principles
- Superior analytical & information delivery skills
- Post-Secondary Degree
Nice to have:
- Strong with Macros in Excel
- 2 years of experience with Power BI
- Familiarity with Third Party Risk Management disciplines
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.