Data Analyst – Capital Markets
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Data Analyst – Capital Markets who will be responsible for managing and executing data migration activities across different business units. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills.
- Manage and execute data migration activities across different business units.
- Track and report progress on all data migration activities weekly.
- Extract data from source CRMs and map to target CRM.
- Prepare import files for data migration from non-CRM sources.
- Provide analysis and present clear steps for a business to address data gaps.
- Load data to target CRM.
- Assist the BSA/QA team as required on tasks such as requirements gathering and manual testing.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate Degree.
- Experience working with Confluence/Jira experience
- 2 years of experience working with data migration.
- 2 years of experience working with MS SQL and Python.
- 3 years of experience working with MS Excel.
- 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Salesforce.
- Experience working with Salesforce data loader.
- Experience working with Capital Markets.
- Experience working with business analysis
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.