Data Analyst – Power BI
Are you looking for stellar opportunities to develop and succeed? Are you ready to make a mark in an international Financial Corporation? Here’s an opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Data Analyst – Power BI who will be responsible for developing Automated, Interactive Microsoft Power BI Reports & Dashboards visualizations to deliver meaningful and actionable insights. The ideal candidate is someone who is an expert in Power BI and SAP Excel Spreadsheets.
- Debug and create Power BI/Automate reporting as well as maintain and improve existing reports and processes.
- Conducting and resolving complex business problem analyses using data derived from a range of platforms such as ServiceNow and SAP to reduce company costs and maintain Process efficiency.
- Data visualization – Interactive Power BI reports, Dashboard, Data set using Power BI dataflow, Power BI Services and Deployment Pipeline
- Lead Process improvements, Trend Analysis, and Process/Data mapping on existing Business Processes
Desired Skill Set:
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office 365 / Power Platform applications, particularly Power BI, Power Automate and SharePoint, etc.
- Microsoft Certifications in the Power Platform
- Proficiency with SAP Excel spreadsheets
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.