Data Analyst – Python/TSYS
Are you a data, process, and operations fanatic? Are you looking for an opportunity to improve and accelerate the growth of one of Canada's top financial institutions? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Data Analyst – Python/TSYS who will be responsible for supporting the proactive monitoring activities to increase customer experience, business processes and adhere to regulations. The candidate will play a key role in supporting various business partners with issue and/or incident remediation on complex reporting to identify impacted populations and financial impacts and provide secondary reviews. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and superior time management skills.
- Create and deliver complex requests for information reports primarily based on credit card processor account data or transactional data to support various Business Units.
- Provide consultation for Business Units regarding complex report requirements data.
- Support timely reporting for the issue and/or incident investigations investigation and remediation.
- Design solutions for data retrieval to best meet the needs of the business in an effective manner.
- Assist with the delivery of new business metrics and operational efficiencies.
- Participate in the development of new proactive monitoring activities through detailed research and understanding of current company regulations, policies, and processes.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and conduct secondary reviews.
- Participate fully as a member of the team, participate/assist in departmental committees providing insight and recommendations, and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Broaden and increase knowledge of new reporting tools and systems.
- Provide account-level reporting requirements for internal or external partners to support audit, Regulator, and control monitoring requests.
- Research, investigate and detect to identify potential Regulatory, policy, process, operational, and customer experience opportunities before an issue or incident is identified.
- Support new project implementation and process verification at the account level to identify potential anomalies early on.
- Support Issue and Incident Management teams through the ICARUS POD by providing reporting based on business requirements.
- Provide subject expertise and recommendations on data and business requirements to ensure the desired objectives for remediation are achieved.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science.
- Experience working with SQL, Python, and Cloud computing programming.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with TS2 and the Account Management Triad technical environment and applications supported.
- Experience working with the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.