Data Analyst – Salesforce, Data Migration
Are you a data, process, and operations fanatic? Are you looking for an opportunity to improve and accelerate the growth of one of Canada's top financial institutions? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Data Analyst – Salesforce, Data Migration who will be responsible for managing and executing data migration activities across different business units. This candidate will also assist the BSA/QA team as required on tasks such as requirements gathering and manual testing. The ideal candidate has experience handling data and expertise in scripting, salesforce, data migration and business analysis.
- Track and report progress on all data migration activities every week
- Extract data from source CRMs and map to target CRM
- Prepare import files for data migration from non-CRM sources
- Provide analysis and present clear steps for a business to address data gaps
- Load data to target CRM
Desired skill set:
- 3 years of solid experience in Data Analysis
- 3 years of proficiency in MS Excel
- 2 years of expertise in Data migration
- 2 years of experience in MS SQL and Python
- 2 years of working knowledge of Jira
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce application
- Experience in Business Analysis
- Exposure to Capital Market
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Data Loader
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.