If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Data Analyst/SAS who will be responsible for developing and operationalizing standards, policies and processes to identify, report and mitigate overall risk exposures within the business. This candidate will support ongoing risk measurement activities by acquiring, analyzing and reporting business operational or relevant loss data, and aggregating/escalating to appropriate areas. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience working on complex data sets.
- Coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate the time and cost required to accomplish the project.
- Approve, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information.
- Adhere to enterprise frameworks or methodologies that relate to activities for the business area
- Ensure respective programs/policies/practices are well managed, meet business needs, stay in sync with internal and external requirements, and align with business priorities
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality; raise issues where appropriate
Desired skill set:
- 8 years of solid experience in Data Analysis
- 8 years of expertise in analyzing and manipulating large data sets and producing various reports and graphs
- 8 years of experience with Intermediate – Advanced Excel
- 5 years of experience in SAS
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working in Banking Industry
Nice to have:
- Solid experience in Risk Management
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.