Data Analyst – Tableau/Power BI
Are you a data, process, and operations fanatic? Are you looking for an opportunity to improve and accelerate the growth of one of Canada's top financial institutions? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Data Analyst – Tableau/Power BI who will be responsible for developing advanced analytical solutions by analyzing, profiling, augmenting data, and creating analytic and visualization specific data sets. This candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and unpredictable environment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities. The ideal candidate has great functional communication skills with an agile mindset.
- Desire and tenacity to learn new skills and adapt to new challenges that have a steep learning curve, and are a self-starter that pro-actively tackles problems
- Implement and maintain the performance of reliable ETL pipelines and data models that feed various DAR products
- applying statistical methods, and communicating results through illustrative visualizations to senior technical and non-technical personnel across 4 key LOBs (FRM, GSI, EIRP and Privacy)
- Work closely with business partners and FRM, EIRP, GSI and Privacy leadership to solicit, analyze, and understand data requirements to enable the development of analytics solutions and manage project requirements, data specifications, priorities, and timelines to ensure timely and accurate deliveries
- Understand and adopt an Agile software development mindset by delivering Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) and iteratively enhancing them based on user feedback
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of experience in Data and analytics
- 2 years of expertise in SQL and MS server data and tools
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a quantitative discipline
Nice to have:
- Draft storyboards and execute narratives in PPT
- Knowledge of Excel ETL features such as Power Query
- Experience with PowerBI and Tableau
- Working knowledge of Python, SSIS and MS Azure cloud
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.