Data Analyst/Vendor Office
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Data Analyst/Vendor Office. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience with procurement tools including SAP Ariba and Coupa Risk and third party risk management processes, is comfortable handling large amounts of data and performing complex analyses for stakeholders, supporting.
- Run Data Governance Process
- Drive continued data cleanup activities in Ariba and Coupa Risk
- Execute against business-as-usual data maintenance processes and procedures to ensure continued alignment of data standards
- Develop/implement/enhance reporting against the above – more efficiently
- Progress tracking
- Exception reporting
Desired skill set:
- 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- 2 years of expertise in PowerBI and SAP Ariba Sourcing Tool
- Able to tackle complex analyses leveraging data from various sources and deliver information
- Knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement lifecycle – Vendor Management
- Process improvement skills Sound understanding of Lean Management principles
- Proven Expertise with Excel including pivot tables, vlookups, working and matching large amounts of data
- Superior analytical and information delivery skills
- Track record of leading new process creation & existing process improvement initiatives
- Bachelors Degree
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) disciplines
- Strong with Macros in Excel
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.