Data Analytics- Adobe/ Google Analytics
Do you give meaning to data? Do you enjoy investigating complex problems and making sense of information? Are you confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way? Then, Here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Data Analytics- Adobe/ Google Analytics who will implement measurement capabilities across the bank's digital properties to drive deep insights of performance and customer behaviors. The successful candidate will provide advice on the configuration, functionality, applicability, and usability for technology solutions relating to data management, analytics, and visualization. The individual will implement, maintain and recommends analytics solutions for digital marketing analytics, reporting and analysis.The successful candidate will define business requirements for analytics and reporting to ensure data insights inform business decision-making.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that requirements and data layer has all the elements properly exposed in order to execute analytics tags
- Maintain up-to-date analytics implementation documentation for the data layer, analytics tracking. tags, advertising vendor tags, and automated tag audit libraries
- Ensure data alignment across multiple reporting suites (eVars, props, events)
- Participate in the design, implementation, and management of new analytics and reporting solutions and provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on the implementation of solutions ensuring alignment of business needs and data requirements between stakeholders
- Develop relationships with key partners across the enterprise and acts as the subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.to refine, prioritize, and optimize the digital analytics implementation roadmap
- Develop and manage implementation projects and their properties in tag managers
- Automate validation tests to improve the quality and efficiency of the existing internal validation processes
- Build effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Maintain tagging libraries that support detailed digital optimization
- Document and maintain analytically and reporting operational procedures and processes
Desired Skill Set:
- 2-3+ years of experience in digital analytics implementations through the utilization of tag management tools using Adobe and Google analytics
- Familiar with Adobe Products such as Adobe Launch
- Post-graduate degree in business, engineering, computer science or related discipline
- Experience with data preparation and data analysis
- Solid knowledge of testing tools “ObservePoint “and “Charles Web Debugging Proxy”
- Experience with Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Mobile Services, Adobe Mobile SDK Tools
- Experience with digital measurement tools across multiple channels (e.g. web, social media, mobile, email, search).
- Experience with SQL Queries and Adobe Experience Cloud APIs
- Experience using JIRA, Teams, Confluence
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize work in a demanding environment
- Excellent data-driven decision-making
Nice to Have:
- Experience with AngularJS and React
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.