If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment contact us today!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Data/Campaign Analyst who will responsible for Campaign Analytics supporting the growing needs of the Credit Cards team within the broader Marketing Analytics group within our client. The successful candidate will design and execute campaigns to drive acquisition, retention, engagement across personal and business products. This person will be driven by helping stakeholders understand data, love when the latest direct-to-consumer marketing campaign results are available, and continually strive to challenge the "process status quo" to make workflows run as efficiently as possible.
The ideal candidate will be translating key business objectives into insight rich experiments that drive marketing ROI and will be ensuring execution (i.e., list creation) is done efficiently and with excellence while designing campaign results that can be actioned by providing high value campaign reporting. This individual will work in a consultative role to provide "value-added" insights in the form of analysis, interpretation and advice of campaign reporting.
- Design/execute/measure high impact direct to consumer marketing experiments
- Continuously improve campaign design and delivery by leveraging any and all analytical tools/techniques at your disposal
- Execute with excellence
- Manage your project pipeline to ensure agreed upon timelines can be met
- Proactively provide analytical guidance to key stakeholders, based on deep understanding of the businesses, to understand and enhance marketing ROI
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes and sound infrastructure
- Experience designing successful direct marketing experiments
- Familiar with direct marketing principles (Predictive Models, Experiment Design, A/B testing, Sample Size calculations, Net Performance Measurements, etc.)
- Knowledge of how campaigns are created by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses through the use of programming tools such as SAS
- Degree in business, science, statistics, engineering, or other quantitative discipline
- A project management mindset to help deliver on time to specifications
- Track record of delivering successful initiatives on time and on budget
- Team player while able to work independently
- Pragmatic decision maker blending a mix of intellect, experience and street smarts
- A profit driven mindset
- Technical and detail oriented
- 4+ years of experience as a Campaign Analyst (or in a Direct Marketing, Consulting, Analytics, or Agency-side role in financial services/telecom or other high volume direct marketing industries)
- Campaign experience (i.e. How to design, custom control ; Measure success of a campaign)
- SAS (knowledge of: Databases & data structures; Vendors & file format requirements; How campaigns are created by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses)
- Target/Strategy experience (targeting & measurement) NOT (data execution, or reporting & models)
- Targeted Marketing experience
Nice to Have:
- SQL – knowledge of (familiar with how models work (response models, propensity models)
- Banking experience
- Credit card experience
- Unica (a brand within IBM's software group comprising multiple enterprise marketing management products)
- Degree in business, science, statistics, engineering, or other quantitative disciplineucts)
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.