Are you looking for stellar opportunities to develop and succeed? Are you ready to make a mark in an international Financial Corporation? Here’s an opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Data Engineer/RPA who will be responsible for supporting engineering and platform data business enablement and driving data automation by assisting in simplifying the internal process.
- Stakeholder requirement gathering, process improvement & standardization
- Setup database (architecture, models, connections, etc.)
- Pipeline/ ETL process management & implementation
- Automate data validation and build front end data collection interface
- Data visualization (i.e., Dashboard & Report generation), including automated alerting
Desired Skill Set:
- Hands-on experience with Python/R, SQL, VBA, HTML/CSS, all MS tools, etc.
- Proven expertise in data visualization including Dashboards and Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent requirements gathering and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
Nice To Have:
- Exposure to RPA
- 2+ years of experience in the mentioned skills in a relevant role
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.