Data Entry Analyst
Can you provide fast and useful technical assistance? Are you looking to join a team that makes a difference? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Data Entry Analyst who will be responsible for transferring information correctly through the use of Excel VLOOKUP and Pivot tables-given raw data and creating a pivot table to convert the information into the new system.
- Coordination of Project Status across the multiple teams
- Ability to reconcile project financials on a monthly bases and ensure forecasts are accurate or explained
- Working with Technical and Product Leads to consolidating risks and maintaining the status of open and escalated Risks
- Attend weekly status meetings with business portfolio leads to ensure we have status updates from partner organizations
- Work with the Technical Leads to develop resolution plans.
Desired Skill Set:
- Previous experience in data entry
- Good working knowledge of the MS Suite of products, specifically Excel VLOOKUP up, pivot tables
- Ability to organize and prioritize, organize, and make critical decisions
- Attention to detail, working with sensitive information
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- University Degree or College Diploma
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in wire payment environments
- Experience in data migration
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.